Recent Posts

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Many Faces of Little Man

I was looking through pictures on my phone the other day, and though I already knew this, it was confirmed that we have a total goofball of a son. He's a nut! And so I present to you the many faces and goofy moments of our Little Man over the past few months...



He's inside the mesh crate for his stuffed animals. It was "his cage". I guess he was an animal too.

Oh, yeah, that's Cheetos mouth. I've decided that someone invented Cheetos to try to torture parents everywhere. Messy, messy, messy. Delicious, yes. I love them too, but you can't look at that face and not be a little scared!

He insisted that I put his bear in the back of his shirt.
I don't know why.

A glow stick with a plastic rocket on the end=hours of entertainment. He loved that thing. It was on his head, smashing his nose, and coming out of his head like in the picture. So worth the $1 I spent on it.

I was trying to get a picture of him with the horses, but they just kept pulling his arms up like that. I can't imagine it was him lifting them up. :-)

He's being ornery in this one (he'd been blowing bubbles at me).

So "cheesy"!

What is there to say???
Delicious?

He had been doing the same thing to the bug behind him who was doing it back. It was fun!

"Oh, let's take a nice picture of the two of you since it's his first game."
...and this is what he gave us. Memorable!

Okay, Mom, enough pictures. 

I hope you're having a fantastic week!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this post?
I'd love for you to join us on our adventures and follow along:

Facebook photo facebook.pngPinterest photo pinterest.pngTwitter photo twitter.pngGoogle  photo googleplus.pngInstagram photo instagram.pngRSS photo rss.png photo email.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on the "Contact Us" tab. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...