Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kid's Artwork Valance {Artwork Display}

Little Man started preschool this past fall and like any other preschooler, he started bringing home lot and lots of artwork. What do you do with all this artwork from your children? You certainly don't want to throw it away, and I wanted something I could easily add more and more artwork to. 

So, I went with a simple display using this curtain wire from Ikea. I actually saw the idea at Ikea a couple years ago and have since seen similar ideas on Pinterest

It's easy and quick and is a great way to display Little Man's artwork.

We keep adding to it and it's becoming quite the full window valance!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this post?
I'd love for you to join us on our adventures and follow along:

Facebook photo facebook.pngPinterest photo pinterest.pngTwitter photo twitter.pngGoogle  photo googleplus.pngInstagram photo instagram.pngRSS photo rss.png photo email.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on the "Contact Us" tab. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...