Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Magnetic Chore Chart

Here's something fun we've been trying lately: a chore chart for Little Man. It gets him excited about helping out or even just brushing his teeth, and THAT, my friends, is quite an achievement. 

Little Man earns a sticker for each chore completed and then gets tickets for the stickers. The tickets can then be used to "buy" prizes at the prize store once a week. Some of our prizes include little animals, coloring books, puzzles, and extra screen time. 

I used a small cookie sheet from the dollar store, printed these chores from Homeschool Creations (I didn't use them all), and glued them to magnets. Simple and quick but very effective!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this post?
I'd love for you to join us on our adventures and follow along:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on the "Contact Us" tab. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...