Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Simple Countdown to Baby

We're getting closer and closer to Baby's arrival! Little Man can't quite grasp the concept of time and when Baby is coming, so I thought a countdown was in order. This gives Little Man (and me!) a visual of the days until the due date. It's also a great way for him to participate in something involving Baby. 


Each circle has details about that particular day. Little Man takes down the circle from the previous day as we countdown to the due date (they're attached with a glue that removes easily). Before we know it, there won't be any circles left. We're so excited for this baby to arrive!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this post?
I'd love for you to join us on our adventures and follow along:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on the "Contact Us" tab. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...