Recent Posts

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Photo A Day {#17 of 30 Before 30}

Probably a couple years ago I stumbled across the Photo A Day challenge from Fat Mum Slim on Instagram. I got into it. It's fun! But I've never been able to consistently take a picture for several days in a row. I'd forget or not be able to come up with an idea.

It's something I really thought I wanted to do, so I put "complete 2 straight weeks of photo a day" on my 30 Before 30 list. And...I did it! Here's the result:


















It was a fun challenge to complete, and I had even more fun than I have taking pictures for the challenge in the past. The difference was that I tried to take a more relaxed approach. The pictures don't have to be perfect, and it's a lot more fun if you do it just for you and not just to try to get as many "likes" as possible. I've also realized that I'll probably never be an "every day photo taker", but I still enjoy posting photos when I can. 

You can follow along with me and see my original posts here on Instagram.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this post?
I'd love for you to join us on our adventures and follow along:

Facebook photo facebook.pngPinterest photo pinterest.pngTwitter photo twitter.pngGoogle  photo googleplus.pngInstagram photo instagram.pngRSS photo rss.png photo email.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on the "Contact Us" tab. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...