Recent Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Things That Go Toddler Bedroom

With 2 boys in our family, we have an obsession with "things that go". So when it was time to convert our nursery into a "big boy" bedroom, that was the natural choice for a theme.

Bye, bye, cute nursery...

Hello Big Boy Room!
Little Brother has since become even more obsessed with trucks, cars, boats, planes...you get the picture, so this was indeed the perfect choice for him.

We, of course, had to get a big boy bed and went with one from Ikea (I can't find it online anymore, but these are similar to what we have). 

Wall decals are a great way to decorate and these bring so much color to the room without painting!

I got this idea from Pinterest and decided to make my own. I simply found transportation fonts, created pictures (jpegs) in Photoshop that I could print at Costco, and then framed them. It was relatively inexpensive and easy.

I created pictures for each letter of Little Brother's name with a road font and cars driving on the road from the other transportation fonts I used for the "things that go" wall art. Super cute!

And so we said goodbye to the nursery. What a fun way to transition into "big boy land"!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this post?
I'd love for you to join us on our adventures and follow along:



Facebook photo facebook.pngPinterest photo pinterest.pngTwitter photo twitter.pngGoogle  photo googleplus.pngInstagram photo instagram.pngRSS photo rss.png photo email.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on the "Contact Us" tab. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...